Welcome to CCIM Central Canada!
The CCIM Central Canada Chapter serves as the focal point for quality education, networking and market services for the commercial investment real estate specialist, by offering resources enabling the commercial investment practitioner to deliver superior service to clients and customers.
Online M/W/F | March 8 - 19 2021 | 3 p.m. - 7 p.m. CT
Online M/W/F | March 15 - 24, 2021 | 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. & 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. CT
CCIM Members make up Central Canada's largest commercial real estate network.
The CCIM network represents multiple disciplines within the commercial real estate investment community: leasing, appraisal, commercial brokerage, investments, property management, lending/mortgage banking, legal and development.
Only six percent of all commercial real estate practitioners hold the respected and coveted CCIM designation.
The CCIM Institute was established in 1954 to give commercial real estate practitioners a previously unrealized opportunity to further their business practices through focused education and networking opportunities. Today, with the addition of advanced technology tools, CCIM is the global leader in commercial and investment real estate education and services. And the coveted CCIM designation, recognized as a hallmark of professional competency, affords members an undisputed competitive advantage. Our membership represents diversity in culture, gender, and age from all disciplines in the commercial real estate industry.
- CCIM is comprised of one of the largest commercial real estate networks in the world.
- Approximately 13,000 professionals, only six percent of all commercial real estate practitioners, hold the respected CCIM designation throughout every state, across Canada and Mexico, and in more than 30 nations overseas.
- The CCIM network represents a diverse group of commercial real estate professionals that reflect multiple disciplines within the industry, including leasing, appraisal, commercial brokerage, investments, property management, lending/mortgage banking, legal and development.
- The CCIM designation makes you a part of a special group of like-minded professionals who all share the same aspirations – to be successful in their careers and to help others like ourselves to be successful as well.
- If you ask around the industry, you’ll learn that companies and other real estate professionals are more likely to seek out experts who possess the CCIM designation, as they know CCIM stands for trust, knowledge, reliability, hardworking, and ethical.
“What’s a CCIM?”
A CCIM is a Certified Commercial Investment Member who provides clients with the assurance that every decision will be made in the best interest of their investment objectives.
CCIMs rated the following benefits as the most important benefits of holding the CCIM designation:
Knowledge attained from CCIM designation education
Credibility with other real estate professionals
Differentiation from other real estate professionals
A few key points:
- CCIM is the most prestigious designation commercial real estate professionals can achieve within the industry.
- By partnering with a CCIM, you effectively utilize the top-level, most reliable performers in the industry.
- When you use a CCIM, you choose a trusted community of real estate professionals that are consistently sought for their dependability, integrity, intelligence, success and confidence.
- CCIM designees are bound to the strictest ethical guidelines and standards of practice in the industry today. In addition, each CCIM has successfully completed a graduate level program comprised of 200 hours of education.
The CCIM lapel pin is earned after successfully completing a designation process that ensures CCIMs are proficient not only in theory, but also in practice.
This elite corps of CCIMs includes brokers, leasing professionals, investment counselors, asset managers, appraisers, corporate real estate executives, property managers, developers, institutional investors, commercial lenders, attorneys, bankers, and other allied professionals.
- Recognized as an expert in the disciplines of Commercial & Investment Real Estate
- Over 9,000 Professionals in North America & over 30 countries
- Skills in Financial Analysis, Market Analysis, User Decision Analysis & Investment Analysis
- $200 Billion in annual transactions
- Most coveted & respected designation in the industry
Belonging to CCIM means being part of an ethical and knowledgeable network that fosters lasting relationships based on mutual respect.